• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error HELP: Call to undefined function

vsarinelli

I have a problem with index.php

I was trying to fix the page width and suddenly I realized I uploaded the admin/index.php overwriting the store/index.php

Now I'm getting this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_languages() in /home/veek/public_html/store/index.php on line 58

I've also searched through this forum and found that I could download the whole OSC2 package again, which I did, and tried uploading the "original" index.php but I'm still getting the same message.

This is what line 58 looks like in my current index.php :

$languages = tep_get_languages();

I'd be very grateful if any of you could post the solution to this.

By the way, my store is in spanish. Thank you!

Have you deleted the other languages folders from your site, before installing the Spanish language pack? Make sure that the Spanish language is set as your default language in osCommerce 'admin'. If it is, try reinstalling the english language files via FTP - that sometimes clears this problem up. No need to install English as a language, just restore the files.

Vger

I am getting the same error,

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_languages() in /home/virtual/site366/fst/var/www/html/oscommerce/admin/index.php on line 58

But what I was doing was trying to update the product attribute order. I realized I accidentally replaced the "general.php" file in includes/functions/ instead of /admin/includes/functions/

I then re-replaced the "general.php" file from the original oscommerce download. Still getting the same error, and ALL of my language foldes are still there. I did change the store to only use english. Is there something I should change in the code in general.php to indicate that?

Any help, thank you, thank you...

Have you deleted the other languages folders from your site, before installing the Spanish language pack?  Make sure that the Spanish language is set as your default language in osCommerce 'admin'.  If it is, try reinstalling the english language files via FTP - that sometimes clears this problem up.  No need to install English as a language, just restore the files.

Vger

Thank you so much Vger, I don't remember deleting any folder at all, could you tell me which folders do I need to restore? I've just downloaded 2.2.ms2 in case I need any original files.

thanks again, Victoria

Thank you so much Vger, I don't remember deleting any folder at all, could you tell me which folders do I need to restore? I've just downloaded 2.2.ms2 in case I need any original files.

thanks again, Victoria

Never mind, I found the solution. For anyone interested, I simply uploaded the original file in the OSCommerce package called index.php from store/includes/languages/spanish and and index.php from store/ (or catalog). The only thing missing is the "what's new here" text which now is back to the original oscommerce welcome, but everything else seems to work fine.

Once again, thank you vger for your help,

Victoria

Archived