• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

session error messages

sjb33

Warning: session_start(): open(tmp\sess_e3e6af5f653fd2d78df12336a3ce33be, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 18

Warning: Unknown(): open(tmp\sess_e3e6af5f653fd2d78df12336a3ce33be, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (tmp) in Unknown on line 0

This is my second time of installing Osc. First time was six months ago and it was a breeze. I am now installing on my own machine, so I can work on some new websites, but the above error messages keep appearing. I'm running XP home, apache webserver, PHP 4 and MySQL 2.3. I have been through every support and troubleshoot document I can find and set it up ok, but just when I use the admin web interface do I get the above errors. Catalog installation was fine, just the admin.

Anyone can shed some light would be great.

Try setting sessions to 'mysql" in your catalog/admin/includes/configure.php AND your catalog/includes/configure.php. It's at the bottom of each of the files.

HTH

Tom

:D

Genius!!!

Tom, many, many thanks. All error messages gone away. After the day I have had, that's as good as a nice scotch malt whisky!!

Cheers

Steve

Archived