• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Last 2 digits missing from Switch Payments

liquidlens

Hi everyone,

I have an issue where anyone that pays by Switch on my site results in the last 2 digits not being displayed in admin.

I have installed the cc_cvv+encryption module, which encrypts the cc number in the database, so I can't go and get the last 2 digits from there!

Any ideas why this might be? The customers can enter their entire card number, but it does not then come through to the admin section.

All help gratefully received.

Kind regards,

Mark

A follow up to my original question. I've sorted the problem out if anyone is/was suffering the same issue.

The database is set to allow 32 characters, but because the credit card numbers are encrypted, that obviously wasn't enough to accommodate the longer switch numbers.

Increasing the number of characters allowed in the database allowed the missing 2 last characters to appear. Hooray!

Mark