• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Froogle Store Ratings

radders

How do you get your store rated? The email from Froogle suggested 3 sites - dealtime, ciao and resellerratings - whose store ratings amongst others they use when rating your store on Froogle.

When I visited them they were all pay per click. Is there any free way of getting ratings for your store?

No, resellerratings is free. Or at least the ratings portion is.

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller3087.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks Chris!

I thought they required you first of all to sell computer goods and secondly to open a merchant account with them. I had left their site confused!! I see now you join their forums and then just email them.

Can people ate you even if they don't shop there?

Actually, I think they might be able to, even if they didn't shop thee. They are supoposed to provide an order number, but I don't think it's cross referenced.

If anyone does give a rating without actually shopping first, I think you can have it removed.

I'm not 100% sure, though, because I've never had a bad rating.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

• 8 months later...

Is there a contribution that anyone knows of that allows customers to rate your store and have this rating visible to all visitors at your store? Like resellerratings.com (which I like) but allows the rating to show up on your site (which resellerratings.com doesn't from what I could see).

Thanks!

Archived