• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

does somebody know how to add javascript roll over

axioma

Are you talking about roll over images or link colors?

doing effects for text links can all be done in the stylesheet.css

if you want to do mouseovers for images in the header you do it the same way you would for an html page. If you don't know how to write the code I suggest getting an edier that can do it, then just copying and pasting the code in the header.php where you want it to show up.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Are you talking about roll over images or link colors?

doing effects for text links can all be done in the stylesheet.css

if you want to do mouseovers for images in the header you do it the same way you would for an html page. If you don't know how to write the code I suggest getting an edier that can do it, then just copying and pasting the code in the header.php where you want it to show up.

thanks, I have the code that comes from image ready (photoshop), in a normal html page works fine... but when I try to insert the code on the header, there I have error and problems.

how can I add javascript code on the header?.

I think that if i make a regular html page with the javascript code and after this on header.php I declare THE HTML PAGE, wich could work. I'm not sure....

I'll apreciatte ANY help.

thanks

thanks, I have the code that comes from image ready (photoshop), in a normal html page works fine... but when I try to insert the code on the header, there I have error and problems.

how can I add javascript code on the header?.

I think that if i make a regular html page with the javascript code and after this on header.php I declare THE HTML PAGE, wich could work. I'm not sure....

I'll apreciatte ANY help.

thanks

Send me your header.php and I'll make it work 4 u!

ok

I did no see any practical solution on this topic.

but iT Is really easy.

first, I have to create a page or file... for instance myscript.html

there you should have your javascript embebed.

next, you should to put that file in catalog/includes

so your directory have to look like catalog/includes/myscript.html

the third step

in header.php

find

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="right" valign="bottom"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_account.gif', HEADER_TITLE_MY_ACCOUNT) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_cart.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS) . '</a>  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'header_checkout.gif', HEADER_TITLE_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?>  </td>

"if you want to avoid the logo and other stuff, and adittionaly you have a good series of graphics from phptoshop etc"

replace by:

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . ' myscript.html'); ?>

and

that's it.

:rolleyes:

Archived