• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Catalog Administration MySQL Error

Can anyone tell me what caused the following error and how I can fix it? I am having similar error in Reviews and Product Expected in catalog administration area. The other options are working properly.

Specials

Products Products Price Status Action

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, s.specials_id, s.specials_new_products_price, s.specials_date_added, s.specials_last_modified, s.expires_date, s.date_status_change, s.status from products p, specials s, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = s.products_id order by pd.products_name limit -20, 20

Can anyone tell me what caused the following error and how I can fix it?  I am having similar error in Reviews and Product Expected in catalog administration area.  The other options are working properly.

Specials 

Products Products Price Status Action 

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, s.specials_id, s.specials_new_products_price, s.specials_date_added, s.specials_last_modified, s.expires_date, s.date_status_change, s.status from products p, specials s, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = s.products_id order by pd.products_name limit -20, 20

SEE HERE if you havent sorted it already

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived