• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No products_model field in record.

Blitz49

Can anybody tell me what this means? No products_model field in record. This line was not imported. I uploaded using easy populate, and I get that at the end of the file. Below was a test file.

File uploaded.

Termporary filename: C:\PHP\uploadtemp\php64.tmp

User filename: EP2005Apr17-0404.txt

Size: 1009

| 1:18 | | 1934 Chevy | 2198u iou0 | | | | | | | | 13 | 0.3 | | 4/17/2005 | 3 | 1 | Version | | | 1 | | Download: | Download: | | | Diecast | | | --none-- | Active Updated

| 1:10 | | 1945 Bel-A | sadfdasfsa | | | | | | | | 16 | 0.4 | | 4/17/2005 | 14 | 1 | Version | | | 1 | | Download: | Download: | | | Diecast | | | --none-- | Active Updated

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

No products_model field in record. This line was not imported

I searched the forums and web for answers but, there are not clear answers on this. I would aprreciate it a lot if someone explain why I am getting that, or should I even worry about that line.

sounds like it is saying that you had a products_model field in your input file but it did not find one in the table you were loading into. do you have the name right?

or it means that the field was empty - do you use product models? If not then I guess you could ignore it.

Archived