• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding PayPal logos & CC logos

papoola

Hi,

I've successfully installed the PayPal IPN module but would like to add some CC graphics to my site. I know where to get the code from PayPal but don't know what files to add it to. I'd like it on my welcome page and on the shipping options page.

Thanks,

Katie "Princess Papoola" :-"

The default page is index.php and the shipping page is checkout_shipping.php - many people have them in /includes/footer.php

Matti

The default page is index.php and the shipping page is checkout_shipping.php - many people have them in /includes/footer.php

Matti

Thanks for your reply. The PayPal/CC logos are in html and the files you pointed out are in php so I don't know where to drop in the html. If I add it to the includes/footer.php then the logos will show up on every page, yes?

Thanks,

Katie

Thanks for your reply.  The PayPal/CC logos are in html and the files you pointed out are in php so I don't know where to drop in the html.  If I add it to the includes/footer.php then the logos will show up on every page, yes?

Thanks,

Katie

Yes, if added to footer.php they will appear on every page.

Its ok to add HTML within PHP files - when you open the files you will see this. Simply post back to this thread if you have problems.

Matti

Just make sure you drop your HTML outside of the

<?php ... ?>

tags.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived