• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Storefront

I used to have a few different storefronts (i.e. eBay.ca featured store, MarketWorks, and Vendio), but am now consolidating them all into a single store/site. I have a lot of items to add/transfer, but is going to take a while for everythign to be added as I'm only one person.

I still need to decide upon a colour scheme for the new site. I liked the one I was using for my eBay store, but think I'll be deciding on colours based around the colours in my logo. I found that SquareTrade really has helped with my ROI. I've always had a normal ST seal since starting on eBay, but upgraded my eBay seal to their new Professional one when it came around.

Once I get around to installing my ST SSL certificate on my site, they'll be backing me with a $10,000(US) warranty for my buyers against fraud. At the moment it's $250(US) max. per claim.

I think I might just leave the layout as is and change the colour scheme, though I may change the design around.. I'm undecided on this for now. Keep in mind the text on the front page isn't going to stay as-is and will be changing very shortly.

http://store.majiks.ca

~James

Archived