• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One month and no help? - Quo Vadis

Aage

As a new-be, I might end up having the last-be. I have search?. have asked?. But with now results, - I must say that it is not so easy to get taxes and shipping right on this osCommerce.

Have installed and reinstalled the programs, the database and backed up.

My taxes for different countries in Europe do not show up in the shipping module so the checkout is wrong.

I have looked into nearly all replies and comments from the ones that have written all the basics ? even some of the contributions doesn?t work ? shouldn?t this be tested prior to uploading?

Tax zones ? does not work with the shipping modules ? and looking into the dbase; - even updates are not correctly entered - might be faulty program scripts?

Guidance to add one tax zone is easy to show in an instruction, but the details when you have various is not mentioned.

Can someone guide me to get a shipping module to different countries with different tax rates to work??

Where to go from here - appreciate some guidance prior to resigning.

As a new-be, I might end up having the last-be. I have search?. have asked?. But with now results, - I must say that it is not so easy to get taxes and shipping right on this osCommerce.

Have installed and reinstalled the programs, the database and backed up.

My taxes for different countries in Europe do not show up in the shipping module so the checkout is wrong.

I have looked into nearly all replies and comments from the ones that have written all the basics ? even some of the contributions doesn?t work ? shouldn?t this be tested prior to uploading?

Tax zones ? does not work with the shipping modules ? and looking into the dbase; - even updates are not correctly entered - might be faulty program scripts?

Guidance to add one tax zone is easy to show in an instruction, but the details when you have various is not mentioned.

Can someone guide me to get a shipping module to different countries with different tax rates to work??

Where to go from here - appreciate some guidance prior to resigning.

I have a problem sort of like this. I ended up installing thisPer Products, Per Zone shipping Module I just entered the adv price per item and turned off the feature that incules tax from shipping and inculed the tax in the amount of the shipping on a per product basic. I hope this helps.

Raymond

I have a problem sort of like this. I ended up installing thisPer Products, Per Zone shipping Module I just entered the adv price per item and turned off the feature that incules tax from shipping and inculed the tax in the amount of the shipping on a per product basic. I hope this helps.

Raymond

Itried and got fatal error in line 109 - something wrong in my PHP????

If it will work for you I will try to help with the errors.

Can you post the error? And the code?

This is the eror message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class zonesworld in /home/xensicom/.panel/web/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/zonesworld.php on line 109

The code is from the original download

This is the eror message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class zonesworld in /home/xensicom/.panel/web/ecommerce/os/catalog/includes/modules/shipping/zonesworld.php on line 109

The code is from the original download

That is strange? How did you load the files

Archived