• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How can I process Credit cards...?

Totally Lost

Hello,

Im interested in affordable (very affordable) merchant account options, ideally I'd like to be able to just enter the credit card number, expiry date, name and shipping/billing address aof my customers nd have them billed. What options are available to me?

I have a paypal account allready, however when i collect my customers financial data it doesnt ask for the '3 or 4' digit verificatin number normall found on the back of the credit card. And I dont want to send them any more notifications or request for additional info (just had a transaction)

So, if anyone can suggest one or two or several credit card processing company's i'd definetly be interested in signing up.

Thanks so much!

Hello,

Im interested in affordable (very affordable) merchant account options, ideally I'd like to be able to just enter the credit card number, expiry date, name and shipping/billing address aof my customers nd have them billed.  What options are available to me?

I have a paypal account allready, however when i collect my customers financial data it doesnt ask for the '3 or 4' digit verificatin number normall found on the back of the credit card.  And I dont want to send them any more notifications or request for additional info (just had a transaction)

So, if anyone can suggest one or two or several credit card processing company's i'd definetly be interested in signing up.

Thanks so much!

Hello,

I am not sure if we are supposed to make recommendations. Here is a pretty good link to compare various companies:

compare

I use card service because there is a good contrib for adding them.

Going with the cheapest is almost always not your best bet. There are so many dodgy  merchants out there you really need to do a _lot_ of research before you decide on one. PM me and I'll tell you the one I'd recommend.

Could anyone PM me with suggestions for UK based services. I would like to take debit cards as well as CC.

I want to take card payments on site and store them in my database to processed using a virtual terminal, can anyone help me with how this should be done?

Do I need an SSL certificate? How do I protect the backend database from hackers collecting the information. Is it sufficient to use the email split option?

Archived