• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No ordering email confirmation to company

technica

Hi,

I have configured all the email in Admin Control Panel. However, when I place a trial order to Oscommerce, an order confirmaiton is sent to customer but there is no email being sent to company for preparation of goods delivery.

I think there is no problem on STMP on hosting company as there is email sent to customer for order confirmation.

Please advise if I ingore something in configuration or I could check something.

Regards

in the admin under configuration and mystore do you have an email address here

Send Extra Order Emails To

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Thanks for your advice.

Anyway, I have used different emails on customers side and company side and find that I can receive emails from a specfied emal account. Thus, I guess the email sent from oscommerce are regarded as spams so that customers or company could not received the email.

Please advise.

Regards

If you use an e-mail address in your osC store which is not on the same domain as the store, then the e-mail is being 'relayed' from your store via the other e-mail provider. 'Relaying' will get your e-mails tagged as 'spam' by other e-mail providers.

Vger

Archived