• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

attribute sets contribution

rz22g

I have the attribute sets contribution and believe its just what I need. Problem is I can't get past step 1 :lol: Step one says create the two new tables needed for this contribution and alter one table. Two tables that will be created are:

products_attributes_sets and products_attributes_sets_to_products

The one table that is altered is: products_attributes

Use the AttributeSets.sql file to create these two tables and alteration :blink:

What just went over my head :o

I read some post and someone said they use phpmyadmin so I downloaded that. Problem is the installation on it seemed more complex and involved than the contribution itself.

Is there anyway to complete the installation of the attribute sets contribution without configuring and installing something else? I'm >this< close to having my store in working order.

sounds like u need another host who has cpanel or vdeck, which has phpmyadmin already installed.

you will need to use phpmyadmin or mysql connector to create the tables.

sounds like u need another host who has cpanel or vdeck, which has phpmyadmin already installed.

you will need to use phpmyadmin or mysql connector to create the tables.

Having never used myphpadmin I didnt know what to look for but when I saw I might have to install it on my host in order to get the attribute set contribution working I was a little worried. Fortunately after looking around on my host site I found myphpadmin was already enabled on my account :thumbsup:

The contribution was a breeze to set up after that and I found the answers to all my questions after installation in the attribute set contribution thread. Its now running fine.

Thanks again to all the put up with my questions.

Archived