• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MySQL 4.1.10a problems

djmatrix

OK my service provider have taken it upon themselves to upgrade MySQL to version 4.1.10a, and boy oh boy what problems this is causing...

1. When you delete an order within admin and it is the only order for that customer i get sql syntax errors. The order still gets deleted but i get the following as it is trying to read something that is not there (empty)

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and s.orders_status_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

2 I have a wishlist installed which worked perfectly fine and now when i add from my wishlist to my cart or delete the last item it get the following error..

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-10, 10' at line 1

select * from customers_wishlist where customers_id = '21' order by products_name limit -10, 10

I dont now anything about MySQL and would appreciate any help on this as this will affect everybody that has a server upgrade...

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/bugs,1605

edit /includes/classes/split_page_results.php

find

$this->sql_query .= " limit " . $offset . ", " . $this->number_of_rows_per_page;

(line about 66)

insert before it

if($offset <0 ) $offset = 0;

the same in admin//includes/classes/split_page_results.php

do the same, but this time it's line about 38

HTH

Tom

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/bugs,1605

edit /includes/classes/split_page_results.php

find

$this->sql_query .= " limit " . $offset . ", " . $this->number_of_rows_per_page;

(line about 66)

insert before it

if($offset <0 ) $offset = 0;

the same in admin//includes/classes/split_page_results.php

do the same, but this time it's line about 38

HTH

Tom

Thank you so much for this fix...It has worked a treat and i am sure many more people will be needing this..

Thanks mate you are a star..

Archived