• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Featured Sets

FSUddin

Hi,

I am using Wolfen's Featured Sets. If you go to my site, you will see three featured items that pop out in boxes with a drop shadow. Is there anyway to fill in that third space with another box? Ive fooled around with the mod in the back end, but cant configure it properly. Any help would be great! Thanks!

FSUddin

yes there is but I only answer in the official support thread

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Hi,

Just wanted help configuring wolfen's featured sets. Right now I have multiple products featured, yet only three appear at a time leaving a space for a fourth. Any idea how to make four or more appear? Someone who had the answer replied but simply stated they only answer in the support threads, so consider this my repost. Thanks in advance.

No they answered that they, and I quote

only answer in the official support thread

with that someone being the contributor of wolfen featured sets whom only answers questions based on wolfen featured sets in the official support thread for wolfen featured sets.

This your repost has been merged to your original post because it was not in the correct forum and it's original title would confuse searchers looking for the official wolfen featured sets support thread.

the reason that I only answer in hte official support thread is to aid people like you when searching for solutions.

Only answering in the official support thread means that all the advice is in one place and not such as these posts all over the forums when trying to search. :thumbsup:

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Archived