• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

out of stock display, invoice mail, shipping.

zacarias2006

Hi again,

Can someone please tell me how I can display an item even if its out of stock? It should simply say the item is 'out of stock'. Where in the code (or if there is a contribution) can i do the changes?

I would also like to know how i can make the e-mail more 'colorful'. Don't get me wrong it's good but It can look better in other words. Where in the code (or if there is a contribution) can I do the changes?

Im not sure how the shipping module works? is there a tutorial how this works. Cause I have items that I need to go with different charges.

I need a order notifier! When I customers orders I would like to be notified in every way possible! But I would be happy to be notified by e-mail. Is this supported by OSC right now? if not. how can I implement it (or if there is a contribution)?

Doesn't anybody have not even a single answer to my questions?

In regards to the order notifier, in the My Store configuration settings in admin there is a setting called 'Send extra order emails to'. Simply enter your address in there and you will get a copy of the order email that the customer gets when they place their orders.

thnx iwik. I already found that own by pure coincidence. I think OsCommerce should document the features better.

But the still waiting on the other questions. I need to know. I cant really test stuf so i anyone could explain would be wonderful

Archived