• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Starting a trade site, need feedback on ideas:)?

mes

Hi Guys

I want to start a trade site when people buy in bulk. Basically they buy a set where they get 60 greetings cards on a stand.

I need them to be able to choose how many of each design they want as part of the set of 60. So for example they may want 10 of one design and 50 of another etc.

I would set up a drop down menu, but this way they cannot see the selection of over 30 cards for them to choose from.

If anyone has any ideas for this it would be of great help:)

Thanks again,

mes

Hi Guys

I want to start a trade site when people buy in bulk. Basically they buy a set where they get 60 greetings cards on a stand.

I need them to be able to choose how many of each design they want as part of the set of 60. So for example they may want 10 of one design and 50 of another etc.

I would set up a drop down menu, but this way they cannot see the selection of over 30 cards for them to choose from.

If anyone has any ideas for this it would be of great help:)

Thanks again,

mes

In the contribs ection, there are several possible alts., go search and have a look...

Contribs..

Simple approach would probably be to install a price break contribute. That whay when the user has 60 cards or more to their order they get X dollars off the price. That way they can just pick and choose any cards in any quantity as long as it adds up to 60 of the eligible items they will get a price break.

Thanks guys really good advice there dave111, any ideas of exacly which contribs would be of use, cant find any specifics toyicebear!?

Thanks guys

mes

Archived