• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Desperate, please help

Otter

Hi, I am in a bit of a dilemma, my php coder has left the company and I only know asp but I need to change a payment module so that our banking system can cache the page checkout_payment.php and checkout_confirmation.php on their server. I think that part is actually working, the big problem I am having is that I have changed the line in includes/filenames.php to change the link to an external one to:

define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT', 'https://www.banqonit.com/proxypage.aspx?boiid=289');

Before you start laughing I know its the wrong thing to do but I am really lost when it comes to php and this guy has really left me in trouble here - all I need to do is change the link to go from the locally hosted page to an external one.

If anyone could point me to a module that does something similar that I could modify with my remedial knowledge than it would be a help, I can read most script to a certain degree, specially when it's been named as efficiently as this system has. It's just the syntax I have trouble with.

Cheers.

Mike Newman.