• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Move "ADD TO CART" button

Can anyone advise how to move the "ADD TO CART" button on the /products_new page? Would like to move the buttons ~ 2" to the left, closer towards the product description.

Thank you!

Can anyone advise how to move the "ADD TO CART" button on the /products_new page?  Would like to move the buttons ~ 2" to the left, closer towards the product description.

Thank you!

Open your catalog/products_new.php and look for:

<td align="right" valign="middle" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $products_new['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART) . '</a>'; ?></td>

As you see it has a align="right" inside and you can change that to align="left" to get it closer to the description.

HTH

HTH,

A belated thank you. I'd like to move it even further to the left, any words of wisdom on how to accomplish? If not, I still thank you...you did help.

R,

NM

Open your catalog/products_new.php and look for:

<td align="right" valign="middle" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $products_new['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART) . '</a>'; ?></td>

As you see it has a align="right" inside and you can change that to align="left" to get it closer to the description.

HTH

Well, looking at the underlying table definition there seems to be a cellpadding of 2 defined. You could set that to zero which should squeeze even more space out of it. Otherwise I can't think of something else so quickly.

Archived