• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with catagory's please

dasonix2000

Hi there i have a little problem with my catagory views

when I click on the main catagory eg rabbits I get this page

http://bunnybasics.net/index.php?cName=rabbits

as you can see the right side menu is at the bottom of the page below the new products for that month and the Catagory images are not centering on the page.

I have tryed to fix it by changeing the number of images to show per line but it dont fix it :(

any ideas would be great as its driving me nuts atm :(

Thank you very much if you are able to help.

Dasonix

It is not the number of images although that will cause the page to scroll to the right. you either have extra table tags or not enough tags (missing TD or TR or both) in your index.php. I would suggest looking at an original file and compair it to the one you have online now... or just replace it if you haven't done too much to it yet and start over.

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

It is not the number of images although that will cause the page to scroll to the right. you either have extra table tags or not enough tags (missing TD or TR or both) in your index.php. I would suggest looking at an original file and compair it to the one you have online now... or just replace it if you haven't done too much to it yet and start over.

Thanks for the reply. My index.php is quite heavily modified could you give me a idea on where the code is for that part of the page build.

Im currently still learning PHP so a head start of where to look would be great.

TY

Archived