• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

product attributes

gavinmcmillan

Hello

My shop sells hydroponic nutrients, we manufacture the products in different sizes (1Ltr, 5Ltr, 10Ltr) for different products. I have worked out how to use the attributes for the product, which increases the price for the different sizes, however how can i set an attribute the increases the weight for the different sizes.

for example 1ltr of my product weighs 1.15Kg and 5ltr weighs 6.0Kg and 20ltr weighs 22.45Kg.

Is there a contribution or anything that someone could point me in the direction of? I would rather not make 1ltr,5ltr and 20ltr each seperate products.

Thanks in advance

Gavin

Hello

My shop sells hydroponic nutrients, we manufacture the products in different sizes (1Ltr, 5Ltr, 10Ltr) for different products. I have worked out how to use the attributes for the product, which increases the price for the different sizes, however how can i set an attribute the increases the weight for the different sizes.

for example 1ltr of my product weighs 1.15Kg and 5ltr weighs 6.0Kg and 20ltr weighs 22.45Kg.

Is there a contribution or anything that someone could point me in the direction of? I would rather not make 1ltr,5ltr and 20ltr each seperate products.

Thanks in advance

Gavin

Add Weight To Product Attributes

Archived