• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Moving/copying multiple products

rmr

I have a couple of products under a category. What is the fastest/easiest way of moving/copying all of them to another category while keeping their attributes?

Thanks.

I have a couple of products under a category. What is the fastest/easiest way of moving/copying all of them to another category while keeping their attributes?

Thanks.

Not sure if I understand your question, but if you want to move a category into a new sub-category just edit the primary and move it, lets say from to [A] making your new sub show under [A-b] You can move the entire category but unlike the individual items you can't mirror it. It is fast though.

We help each other, to help ourselves!

Aloha Allison!

Liken to wrinkles, the many paths of my life not only altered my destiny, but my appearance.

Poetry, the artistry of plying ones soul to the empty canvases of life. A vision without sight. A verse without darkness. Lighting each day with a prose of beauty and love.

Don't worry, that's the thing with computers, things are very simple if you know exactly what to do, not so simple if you're trying to figure out exactly what to do! I muddled around with the database for two weeks figuring out how it all relates, and how to change it without getting constant sql errors!

Jeremy

Archived