• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Couple of questions

ziggy13

Just got done adding all the products to my shopping cart, now I need finish configuring it.

Here is the link to my shopping cart:

http://gourdshop.com/retail/index.php

So far I've pretty much figured everything out on my own but here are a few things I still can't figure out.

1. I want to remove the oscommerce logo at the top and add my own.

2. I want to remove the 3 small logos on the top right for my account, shopping cart and check out

3. I want to remove the big image right beside where it says "What's new here"

4. When you click on a category it says "Let's see what we have here" I want to change this

5. I'm trying to change the colors of the actual page, but with no success.

6. I want to add/remove the links in the information box, and edit the pages once you click on them. Like the shipping info, I can't figure out where to edit that.

As you can see I'm new to PHP and need someone to give me some help. If anyone wants to personally help me out with all my problems I will make it worth their while.

Thanks in advance.

I'm doing good, I figured out #6 also.  Now if someone could help me with 1-4 I would be having one great day!

I got #4

Still can't figure out 1, 2 or 3

Here they are updated:

1. I want to remove the oscommerce logo at the top and add my own.

2. I want to remove the 3 small logos on the top right for my account, shopping cart and check out

3. I want to remove the image right beside where it says "Welcome to Meadowbrooke Gourds" and all the stock images, like the shopping bags in the shopping cart etc.

I know how to do all 3!

For the first one, create a gif image and name it oscommerce.gif. Upload it to the images directory and it will overwrite the generic oscommerce logo and replace it with your own image. :)

I'll go find the contrib that will help with 2 and 3.

Archived