• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

JYPSY Image Uploader

Using the WYSIWYG 1.7 with the JYPSY image uploader/manager . Everything works but when inserting an image, clicking on the available images does not show up in the preview window.

I can upload images, but then cannot delete them (yes, perms are 777 on images dir).

I can create a new folder, but likewise, cannot delete it. I cannot click on the existing folders to get inside them.

It appears that the only thing that works is the image upload. I hope someone has encountered this problem before. There are no javascript errors at all.... I see them built into the scripts, such as "if image cant be deleted: error yada yada". No errors, thus no clues.

Maybe it is a function within PHP that is not enabled on my server? I have it running on several other servers with no trouble. Using the same exact source file, just with the paths changed for the different enviroment...

Any help, ideas, clues would be greatly appreciated. I tried to post several qustions to the thread that "was" handling the Contrib, but there have been no posts to it since 2004... so I guess it's dead.

TYIA :thumbsup:

removed my wizard sig

Edited by DRIVE

• 11 months later...
Using the WYSIWYG 1.7 with the JYPSY image uploader/manager . Everything works but when inserting an image, clicking on the available images does not show up in the preview window.

I can upload images, but then cannot delete them (yes, perms are 777 on images dir).

I can create a new folder, but likewise, cannot delete it. I cannot click on the existing folders to get inside them.

It appears that the only thing that works is the image upload. I hope someone has encountered this problem before. There are no javascript errors at all.... I see them built into the scripts, such as "if image cant be deleted: error yada yada". No errors, thus no clues.

Maybe it is a function within PHP that is not enabled on my server? I have it running on several other servers with no trouble. Using the same exact source file, just with the paths changed for the different enviroment...

Any help, ideas, clues would be greatly appreciated. I tried to post several qustions to the thread that "was" handling the Contrib, but there have been no posts to it since 2004... so I guess it's dead.

TYIA :thumbsup:

removed my wizard sig

Having the exact same problem..

Seeing as no one has replied to your post from April last year, I'm doubting that I'm goint to get any help either on this one.. :(