• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

First argument is expected to be a valid callback

Hello,

I'm perplexed because I'm sure it works right out of the box and sure I followed the instructions and it doesn't work right out of the box. So I must have mucked up somewhere.

I have installed ms2 2 successfully then just copied 62 loaded over that and updated the sql and Voila! I get the following error on the following page.

http://www.mydomain.com/catalog/admin/conf...iguration&gID=1

Warning: call_user_func(tep_get_orders_type_name): First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/www/mydomain/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1195

Any ideas?

I have moved on from oscommerce to magento and no longer monitoring this site.

Yep, I did it again and I get the same error.

I'm doing a fresh install of MS2 and it works like a charm. Then I just copy over 6 2 loaded on top of it and run the update.sql and its buggered. What's up with that. I know you don't have any bugs in this thing. There must be something I'm doing I'm not supposed to be or not doing that I am supposed to be doing. Any ideas?

I have moved on from oscommerce to magento and no longer monitoring this site.