• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.Net

Jsawyer

di d you go thru the authorize.net process, completing all the required information on their site and generate a transaction key and then install into oscommerce?

di d you go thru the authorize.net process, completing all the required information on their site and generate a transaction key and then install into oscommerce?

Yes I think so. I can log on to there site and look at all of my settings. do have it set to test mode on but everything els should be good. is there any thing in there that I need to change?

TIA

Josh

regenerate the transaction key. take out of test mode. see what happens. also call authorize.net and make sure your account really is enabled for payment processing.

Yes I think so. I can log on to there site and look at all of my settings. do have it set to test mode on but everything els should be good. is there any thing in there that I need to change?

TIA

Josh

Ok After a reinstall of the module I got that to work. But now when I finish my transaction I get to a page that says I do not have permission to view it. the url is

"https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll"

Is this where my customers should see there receipt? This is on authorize.net's server right?

Thank you

Josh

Archived