• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help required in installation

jayenbee

Hi

Please could somebody help. I am installing OSCommerce on my local machine which has the WAMP stack.

Installation was successful but when I try to go into the administrator I get the following:

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp\sess_8db48b3443ced8210ace56796e2cfe45, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in C:\Program Files\vtigerCRM4\apache\htdocs\oscommerce\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\vtigerCRM4\apache\htdocs\oscommerce\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in C:\Program Files\vtigerCRM4\apache\htdocs\oscommerce\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\Program Files\vtigerCRM4\apache\htdocs\oscommerce\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php:67) in C:\Program Files\vtigerCRM4\apache\htdocs\oscommerce\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 67

Any suggestions?

Make the last line of both configure.php files read 'mysql' where indicated. This stores session in the database (which is much safer) and does not require you to set up a 'tmp' directory to store sessions in.

Vger

Archived