• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

what im going to do now?

mrfield

hi to all.I think i have a big problem here.i have downloaded my e-shop files with an ftp program as it is in my hard drive.then i delete my site from the server and the database .I have worked on this more than 2 months ,and now i dont have nothing but the site in hard drive in files .how can i upload it and make it work propertly?I have already do that ,making a new database and put it on there,but is working strange and my pictrures plus my setting are gone.Is working like the one when u start.please help me .is there any cure to this problem?The uploaded one is ( www.greekfurniture.gr/e-shopgr ).

hi to all.I think i have a big problem here.i have downloaded my e-shop files with an ftp program as it is in my hard drive.then i delete my site from the server and the database  .I have worked on this more than 2 months ,and now i dont have nothing but the site in hard drive in files .how can i upload it and make it work propertly?I have already do that ,making a new database and put it on there,but is working strange and my pictrures plus my setting are gone.Is working like the one when u start.please help me .is there any cure to this problem?The uploaded one is ( www.greekfurniture.gr/e-shopgr ).

If you did not make a backup of your database also prior to deleting everything you have a big problem. Putting the files back is one but you also have to have a backup of all your database data to restore your shop contents.

If you indeed don't have a database backup which you can restore the next best thing would be to ask your provider if they have a recent backup which also includes your webshops database and are willing to put that back.

Archived