font-size: 10px;

background-image:url('images/yourimage.gif');

height: 25px;

color: #ffffff;

font-weight : bold;

}

Vger

thanx your a star ,

can i ask you ive got the contib categories_box_bullet & line plus the contrib table headers, i would like to have both contribs but both categories php file overwrite each other..... any help would be muchly appreciated

thanx nikki

If it is a matter of the same pieces of code being totally contradictory then there's not much you can do about it. But if it is a matter of code changes in different parts of the code on that page then use a File Compare feature in a programme like Text Pad to see where the differences are and try to make one working file out of the two.

Vger

If it is a matter of the same pieces of code being totally contradictory then there's not much you can do about it.  But if it is a matter of code changes in different parts of the code on that page then use a File Compare feature in a programme like Text Pad to see where the differences are and try to make one working file out of the two.

Vger

hi

thanx for that

its the same pieces ahh well

cheers :thumbsup:

Try something like this:

TD.headerNavigation {

font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;

font-size: 10px;

background-image:url('images/yourimage.gif');

height: 25px;

color: #ffffff;

font-weight : bold;

}

Vger

I'm sure this is a simple question, but where should this code be inserted? Into index.php for the catalog? Thanks a bunch,

JD

I'm sure this is a simple question, but where should this code be inserted?  Into index.php for the catalog?  Thanks a bunch,

JD

We just did this the other day. Try using the search before posting.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=144141

GEOTEX from Houston, TX

(George)

It's good advice George, or would be if the Search function here was worth diddly. Unfortunately it's one of thw worst Search functions I've ever come across.

Vger

It's good advice George, or would be if the Search function here was worth diddly.  Unfortunately it's one of thw worst Search functions I've ever come across.

Vger

this here is true i spent two days trying to find the answer to my question.... maybe the powers from above could look into improving the search part, i mean ive even entered a word and it hasnt even brought up the word in the search.

I think thats why newbies post so many questions & there are alot of duplicate postings, you cant blame ppl for giving up the search when it takes more than what it should take..

Totally different thing I didnt want a clickable link in my header just an image or a design of my own ... so it wouldnt  have been any good

sure it is. Just insert an image inplace of the text, and, of course, don't add the <a> link.

GEOTEX from Houston, TX

(George)

Archived