• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

offline setup to check cart at clents side

nebulagun

hi! everybody

I just have copied catalog to my local apache web severs htdocs directory .

i have succesfully installed it in my local server directory by inporting the datbase

server :: localhost

user :: root

database :: dbsql

its opening fine and and showing all the contects fine but when i'm trying to add item in the shop cart m getting msg s"We have detected that your browser does not support cookies, or has set cookies to be disabled.

To continue shopping online, we encourage you to enable cookies on your browser.

"i did as per the instruction but even the problem is same ,evenafter adding items my cart iot still shows empty and no error msg m geting for that please tell m e what is the problem. one more thing once i got a tool tip poping in the pink at the top with the msg like php.ini ican't upload databse . please tell me what is the problem and how to solve this problem .

need help as soon as possible i'll be thankfyl to you

regards

eric

I'm not sure this will solve your problem, but it's worth taking a look at. In the MySQL DB, there is a table called configuration with a field SESSION_FORCE_COOKIE_USE. You might try making sure that is set to false. That is the way I set it up on my localhost version.

Thanks,

David Watson

Archived