• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Getting Some errors

abhibh

hello,

I have installed osCommerce 2.2 everything is working fine. But i m getting this error when i click on configuration of my store

Warning: Missing argument 2 for tep_get_zone_name() in /home/xaxe/public_html/oscommerce/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 338

Warning: Missing argument 3 for tep_get_zone_name() in /home/xaxe/public_html/oscommerce/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 338

This error is coming but im able to see the rest of the page and configurations and also able to edit it.

Plz hep me fast.

Thanks in advance.

When you do the install you first set up a blank database, and then you import the contents of the default database into it. It sounds as though not all of the default database has been correctly loaded.

You need to access your database via phpmyadmin, tick all boxes next to the list of tables, and then select 'Drop' and this will remove those tables. Then locate the SQL button at the top of the page and use the Import function to upload the original install/oscommerce.sql file from your computer into the (now empty) database.

Only do this if this is a new install (no real customers, no real products etc), as you will lose all of your old data.

Vger

eek i did that but it is showing error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /home/xaxe/public_html/oscommerce/admin/configuration.php on line 93

and i am not able to see any option too. Like i was used to see it before..

Abhi

Archived