• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Categorie Image Upload

digitalhuman

Well, for the 1938327329 time. I can't help it, but i couldn't find an answer.

This is my error when i try to upload an image. Don't come up with permission shit, or upload.php(line31) because i tryed all that. The wierd this about the error is the change of Slash. I tryed to change it, but it didn't work out.

To bad that OsCommerce is so fucked up, when installing on a Windows machine. Linux rulez 4 ever, because it just runs, runs, runs, for ever! This shop is running on Windows(at least, when this error is solved :P)

I hope someone can help me out.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(D:\webspace\web32\weeronlinebvnl\weeronlinebv.nl\www/webshop/images/pixel_trans.gif) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:\webspace\web32\weeronlinebvnl\weeronlinebv.nl\www\webshop\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 94

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\phpA463.tmp' to 'D:\webspace\web32\weeronlinebvnl\weeronlinebv.nl\www/webshop/images/pixel_trans.gif' in D:\webspace\web32\weeronlinebvnl\weeronlinebv.nl\www\webshop\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 94

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\webspace\web32\weeronlinebvnl\weeronlinebv.nl\www\webshop\admin\includes\classes\upload.php:94) in D:\webspace\web32\weeronlinebvnl\weeronlinebv.nl\www\webshop\admin\includes\functions\general.php on line 18

Please don't use bad language on the forum - it's against the rules and just plain bad practice.

There are two possible reasons for your problem. For the upload to work to the 'images' folder the folder needs to be set to full permissions (777).

Your hosting company, especially as they use Windoze servers, may have banned the 'file_upload' function in their compilation of PHP on their servers - in which case you need to move elsewhere.

Vger

Archived