• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment methods

Currently Im using paypal but I am aware many people think this is still yak (I really dont know why now), but what are the other options? I used to have a worldpay account but they were expensive yearly fees.

What other choice do we have which also accept switch, etc?

What have people found that customers prefer, for example NoChex does that appear any better to customers?

Thanks for your time guys..

Currently Im using paypal but I am aware many people think this is still yak (I really dont know why now), but what are the other options? I used to have a worldpay account but they were expensive yearly fees.

What other choice do we have which also accept switch, etc?

What have people found that customers prefer, for example NoChex does that appear any better to customers?

Thanks for your time guys..

Paypal, SPIT.

Payapl closed my account last week and now tell me I have to wait 6 months for the money of mine which they are holding. SPIT

However, that is not what you asked, so, I use Nochex as there is a payment module available for it. It doesn't seem too expensive, not as expensive as Paypal is and very simple to use. Can't say I have had any complaints from the punters as yet anyway and it doesn't appear compulsory to register fr an account etc so is quite quick for customers to pay you. Nochex also have less onerous terms and conditions too which in my line of business is very important.

Another alternative might be Nat West Fastpay. I have been offering this on auctions for a very long time but no one has ever used it so I cannot say how good it is.

Worldpay etc are to expensive for me at the present time.

hope this helps

Jean

Paypal, SPIT.

Payapl closed my account last week and now tell me I have to wait 6 months for the money of mine which they are holding. SPIT

However, that is not what you asked, so, I use Nochex as there is a payment module available for it. It doesn't seem too expensive, not as expensive as Paypal is and very simple to use. Can't say I have had any complaints from the punters as yet anyway and it doesn't appear compulsory to register fr an account etc so is quite quick for customers to pay you. Nochex also have less onerous terms and conditions too which in my line of business is very important.

Another alternative might be Nat West Fastpay. I have been offering this on auctions for a very long time but no one has ever used it so I cannot say how good it is.

Worldpay etc are to expensive for me at the present time.

hope this helps

Jean

Thanks Jean I hate Paypal but I wasnt sure what else to offer. Like I say I used to have a Worldpay account but they were real sobs, they took ?350 back from me, after I did everything I could about a cc crime. I asked them what else I could do about the situation (chargeback), I had an address which matched the cardholder address, correct names, I checked everything I could, and they basically said its just tough **** you might be best accepting only cheques for some goods! I wasnt even bothered about the money as I hadnt sent the goods, but they charged me ?60 for the chargeback, and when I asked what else I could do they said nothing...

I told em to stick their poncy gateway up their backside..

Archived