• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attrib- Option Type Feature Contribution

I have this contribution installed and everything seems to be working fine, except for one important thing, user information entered into the text input field is not being captured and committed into the DB. The user information looks like it is being captured - it is sent to the checkout and confirmation pages and some of the selections even make it into my Paypal IPN module-

My problem is in the table ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES the field products_options_values are all 'TEXT' values (instead of user information like 'cat' or 'dog') - all I get is the default value TEXT.

Help! I know that other people have had this problem (for the life of me I can not find them in a search with the contribution name....)

I am about to do a complete re-install (which I would hate to do and I am not sure it will even help me - I am at a loss for how to fix this)- I would greatly appreciate any help at all - PLEASE!

Jennifer,

I would suggest that you go through the install directions, one step at a time. Double check EVERYTHING. You are probably just missing one step.

ed