• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Account Optional Module

MPCM

I'm setting up a store and we are looking to use paypal not only for existing paypal users, but also to use the new PayPal Account Optional feature, for people who don't want to setup a paypal account.

Is anyone currently doing this, or is there a module/group I should contact to organize with?

If you are using this from the Uk have you tried

Nochex

they are superb

The site is US based, and will only initially cater to Massachusetts residents, so nochex isn't really an option. I'll write the paypal no account code, just wanted to see if anyone else had first.

Will using the paypal IPN contribution not do this for you?  (See payment contributions)

Nope, the IPN stuff is working great. I think this is something paypal isn't supporting for outside carts yet.

The checkout automatically applies to Website Payment tools like Buy Now Buttons, Donations, and PayPal Shopping Cart, as well as our Request Money and PayPal Invoicing features.

Guess I'll have to wait until they expand it, or not use oscommerce... but just use paypal's own stuff. Thank you for your posts.

I was wrong, it works.

Updated the script to use the new paypal address.

//$this->form_action_url = 'https://secure.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';

$this->form_action_url = 'https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';

I'm having trouble getting the information off my host...Private Key information off my host. Will this mean that I cannot establish this module?