• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cost display

Hey everyone, :D

I have a very weird problem with my latest oscommerce install, ok i have deleted all default currencies and created pounds sterling as my store is english, i have installed a few products but they give me some strange errors, basicaly on the item description where the price should be displayed it has a 0, its the same when i go into the checkout, the postage also shows up as 0 and it is like this everywhere apart from when you go to the Nochex page where it display the correct price :huh:

Its odviously tracking the correct prices but for odvious reasons i need them to be displayed :)

Heres where it gets even weirder :D when i install US dollars back to the currencies list regardless of whether USD is default or not the prices do appear on the relevent page but in USD :(

Any help is much appreciates :lol:

Splash

Hey everyone,  :D

I have a very weird problem with my latest oscommerce install, ok i have deleted all default currencies and created pounds sterling as my store is english, i have installed a few products but they give me some strange errors, basicaly on the item description where the price should be displayed it has a 0, its the same when i go into the checkout, the postage also shows up as 0 and it is like this everywhere apart from when you go to the Nochex page where it display the correct price  :huh:

Its odviously tracking the correct prices but for odvious reasons i need them to be displayed  :)

Heres where it gets even weirder  :D when i install US dollars back to the currencies list regardless of whether USD is default or not the prices do appear on the relevent page but in USD  :(

Any help is much appreciates  :lol:

Splash

This question has been answered time and time again....Try setting the decimal places to 2 in admin

• 1 month later...
Even better, go to includes/languages/english.php and look for 'USD' and change to 'GBP' - which will fix this problem.

Vger

I have noticed that with the control panel i set the title to GBP and the code to gbp

(notice case) then the prices are displayed on the site, but not on nochex. If I change that code to upper case GBP, then the prices on the site show 0 but nochex displays the prices. If you then go and change the price to and from euros then the site displays the prices OK after that

see this thread price shows $0

and in the control panel set gbp in uppercase GBP

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

I've done all the above but am either getting:

?0 on my site when set to GBP and Nochex is displaying the real price (rounded up to the nearest ? even though I've set the decimal places to 2)

or

When set to GBR the price is appearing but not on the Nochex checkout.

It seems to be a problem with GBR and GBP which I don't understand.

I've been searching these boards and no joy

Archived