• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

login page keeps coming up

Hi,

I have installed a new store using authorize.net just like my other stores with no other contributions and when I login and try to put items into the cart and checkout it will work fine but if I try to click on the cart to see my items during the checkout process it says my cart is empty and if I click "continue" I am asked to login again and the same process goes over and over.

If I open a new browser and login and start to checkout all of the items that I have put in the cart without checking out still show up but if I click that "shopping cart" link to look it asks me to login again and shows my cart as empty.

I have checked over and over again and nothing is wrong with the authorize.net code as it is the same as other stores that work perfectly. All the sessions are set to "false" in the admin and cache is turned off.

Any ideas what is causing this to happen and how to fix it?

Thanks!

Edited by modom