• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Differnt Thumbnail!

amx_dk

Hi, I would like to have a thumbnail for my products, that is not a resize of the big image.

Is there a plugin, which makes it possible to upload a thumbnal picture at the same time as the big image?

:blink:

I want to have my images like this.

my small thumb

small.jpg

and my big product picture

big.jpg

Is it possible to upload to different pictures for one product. using the small as thumb?

Yes, there are at least a couple of contributions that will do that. I use one called "Big Images" on my site, but I believe there's another one called 'Small, Medium, Large Pictures' or something like that. Check the Contributions link at the top of the forum pages.

HTH,

Terry

Terry Kluytmans

Contribs Installed: Purchase Without Account (PWA); Big Images, Product Availability, Description in Product Listing, Graphical Infobox, Header Tags Controller, Login Box, Option Type Feature, plus many layout changes & other mods of my own, like:

Add order total to checkout_shipment

Add order total to checkout_payment

Add radio buttons at checkout_shipping (for backorder options, etc.)

Duplicate Table Rate Shipping Module

Better Product Review Flow

* If at first you don't succeed, find out if there's a prize for the loser. *

Yes, there are at least a couple of contributions that will do that. I use one called "Big Images" on my site, but I believe there's another one called 'Small, Medium, Large Pictures' or something like that. Check the Contributions link at the top of the forum pages.

HTH,

Terry

'Small, Medium, Large Pictures' uses FTP upload, and I want to be able to only use the admin upload.

Im a heavy user of 4images from 4homes.de, here the thumbnail piscture is on a seperate upload. This is what I want in my oscommerce?

I will try to use the big images plugin, and se how it works :-)

'Small, Medium, Large Pictures'  uses FTP upload, and I want to be able to only use the admin upload.

Im a heavy user of 4images from 4homes.de, here the thumbnail piscture is on a seperate upload. This is what I want in my oscommerce?

I will try to use the big images plugin, and se how it works :-)

Big images work super. but it dosn't work with my sts plugin? the sts plugin does not use the popup image, is that a problem you have solved on your website?

Archived