• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ebay invoice, ebay rechnungen

ernstie

Hello i am interested in writing invoices for my ebay auctions and import them automatically to my os commerce shop (bekleidungskammer.de) how can i do this? does there are a contribution? Does this fit the rules of a merchant invoice (number, duty number of me, date, shipping date and so on)

hallo ich bin an einem Tool interessiert mit dem ich ebay auktionen bei mir im os commerce shop bearbeiten kann. gibt es da eine contribution? h?llt diese die finanzamtrechtlichen regeln ein? so wie fortlaufende nummer, datum, steuernummer, adresse, frachtadresse usw?

dANKE F?R EURE HILFE UND SCHAUT EUCH BITTE MAL www.bekleidungskammer.de an.

eure antworten k?nnte ihr auch an [email protected] schicken

your answer can also be send to my email [email protected]

ps: WHO can help me to list my shop better in google? for example if i search for surefire and search in only germany i am on site 5. And i am one of 6-8 sellers in germany of this flashlights? i have installed contribution but this does not change the tilte of the site to the item name. HELP THANKs

you can try 'ebay auction manager'. It will allow you to manually enter ebay sales. That part is free. There is a paid part to this system which would automatically download information for you. But the free part will work for what you are trying to do.