• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contact Us modifications

spottedhaggis

I would like to change the contact us page so that instead of the mail form, I would like the user to have the option of selecting different contact options. for example:

- Comments and feedback

- Website error reporting

- Request further information

- Suggested products

- Enquiry about order/status/payment/refund

Each one is a link that will open a new form in the main page related to the section, and each form can ask the relevant section questions.

ANyone know how I can do this.

I will look at modifying the form there to represent each section, and links to the relevant form, but I cannot seem to find out how the form is sent, little info in the script to help, so if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be great

Our shop is now live - www.dragonfly-dreams.net and www.dragonfly-dreams.biz

Any comments or feedback greatly received. No big workings, customised buttons for all, header footer changes, colour scheme changed think thats about it.

Born - Scotland

Location - Kent, England

Job - hunting for one

Look below my name for the link to the Contact Us script contribution. It can be used as a seperate stand-alone script, or to replace the osCommerce Contact Us page with one of your own.

Vger

This contribution lets you direct inquiries to different addresses.

Contact Us Choice

"Enhanced Contact Us page displays store name and address, fills in name and email of customer if logged in. Optional features to display additional store information, link to external map, and alternative email destinations. Includes language files and two new buttons. Simple installation affecting no other files besides contact_us.php and associated language file."

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2038/

"Buy the ticket, take the ride..." -HST

Archived