• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Who's online page doesn't show whats in cart

robokoneko

Hello,

I only recently noticed that my "who's online" page no longer shows what is in the users cart. It shows who is online, IP's etc and what page they are looking at ok but it always shows the cart as empty even if there are items in the cart.

I verified this by logging onto my own store and adding items to my cart.

While it showed me being logged on, my cart was still empty even though I had three items in it.

I presume this functionality broke at some time when I installed a module or changed a setting in the config file but I can't pinpoint when it broke. Hopefully it is as simple as something in the config file as I recently installed the who's online enhancement (which totally replaces the whos_online.php files) and still the users carts are always empty.

Anyone have any ideas where to start looking for this problem? Obviously it is something i can live without but it was nice to know what people had in their cart :)

Many Thanks,

melinda

Hi,

If it used to show what was in the cart, and now, after installing the contribution ( who's online enhancement), then obviously the contribution is responsible, or the installation of the contribution. :D

There would no doubt be a thread in the contribution support forums, for the " who's online enhancement" , so I would suggest you post there. This looks like the one:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=124853

There was a comment there about the acrt not showing as follows:

WHen I set both configure.php files to define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql'); then everything works great.

Peter

Archived