• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Finding Orders

dclark35

How am I alerted when someone places an order?

Thanks.

You will be sent an email,(to what ever email address you set in you admin page. The email is a copy of the order, but there orders can also be viewed in the admin page. (there is a link in the email to the arder page too)

You will be sent an email,(to what ever email address you set in you admin page. The email is a copy of the order, but there orders can also be viewed in the admin page. (there is a link in the email to the arder page too)

There doesn't seem to be an email being sent, even though I have designated one. I am in test mode and the order is "pending." How do I move it out of the pending state?

Thanks.

You go to your admin panel. To get the email, you need to set this in configuration -> my store -> send extra order emails. You put your own email in there to get a copy of the order.

To change the order status, go to your admin panel again, select orders, select the order in question -> edit , there's a status menu with a drop down menu to pick between pending, processing, and delivered.

Jeremy

Archived