• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Specials Information

shop007

How can Iadd to the specials pull down the product code in the listing? It would be very helpful to have this show and for me to be able to sort by product code so that I can quickly locate products to put on special.

Why is it that no one seems to be responding to my posts??

How can Iadd to the specials pull down the product code in the listing? It would be very helpful to have this show and for me to be able to sort by product code so that I can quickly locate products to put on special.

Probably because you are basically asking for someone else to do the work for you.

Look in the contributions, do some poking in the code, post where you suggest changes could be made and expand on your request somewhat, then you might get more useful replies.

That may be true in some instances.. but for beginners that really have no clue, a beginnger would be poking at meaningless lines of code. That's one advantage people who know what they are doing have over those that don't. :)

A lot of people who know what they are doing are here, and I realize it's a pain to always explain.

Probably because you are basically asking for someone else to do the work for you.

Look in the contributions, do some poking in the code, post where you suggest changes could be made and expand on your request somewhat, then you might get more useful replies.

Archived