• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Scrollbar for Large Image popup

kellersohn

How do I put a scrollbar on the popup image? I've looked around the postings, and I noticed some that say, change the javascript in product_info.php to scrollbars="yes" rather than "no", but everytime I do this my whole page errors out and I have to replace product_info.php with the original backup file. I've tried resizing my pictures to a reasonable size, but even then they are still too big. If there's no way to do this, I'll need help on making the popup a new browser window, but there has got to be a way somehow. <_<

How do I put a scrollbar on the popup image? I've looked around the postings, and I noticed some that say, change the javascript in product_info.php to scrollbars="yes" rather than "no", but everytime I do this my whole page errors out and I have to replace product_info.php with the original backup file. I've tried resizing my pictures to a reasonable size, but even then they are still too big. If there's no way to do this, I'll need help on making the popup a new browser window, but there has got to be a way somehow.  <_<

Have you tried just deleting the scrollbars="no" bit from the javascript? That should work....

Have you tried just deleting the scrollbars="no" bit from the javascript? That should work....

Well, I tried deleting scrollbars=no from the javascript in catalog/product_info.php but it still didn't work. It fried my pages again, took away the pic from the product description page and then gave me a bunch of errors instead of my page. I replaced the original files back and it came back to normal.

Any other ideas out there?

Well, I tried deleting scrollbars=no from the javascript in catalog/product_info.php but it still didn't work. It fried my pages again, took away the pic from the product description page and then gave me a bunch of errors instead of my page. I replaced the original files back and it came back to normal.

Any other ideas out there?

I actually gave it a try to see if it would give errors, no such thing. So my guess is that you have accidentally changed a bit more code than you should have.

What application do you use to open and alter the php pages with? Not something like dreamweaver or frontpage I hope? Because programs like that have a nasty tendency of re-arranging the code and/or adding their own bit to the page. Thereby making a php page go haywire at times.

But even though I did manage to get those scrollbars I also got one for the width of the window. Does someone have any idea how I can eliminate that one?

Archived