• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shopping Cart is Empty!

Tinkabell

Hey all,

I am having a strange problem.. Can not tell you when this happend but can tell you it is happening..

My site was working fine when I was testing some sales and I noticed that when I ad an item to the shopping basket and then click on checkout the items disappear from the basket and it says that my shopping basket is empty...?

This is after I login as well...

I though it may have somehting to do with ssl or cache but turned all that off and it still does it. very odd. Has anyone ever seen this before or can lead me in the right direction.

please visit site to check this phenomenome out....

http://www.docpods.com/onlinestore

:) thnx :-"

Just incase you are all wondering I got it to work again... Hmmm... very strange this one... I backed up the Databse yesterday and basically re-rean the script to day from Mysql admin not the tools backup.... as it is not as reliable.... Once the tables had been put back to yesterdays data the shopping cart is working again... ?

anywho.... stragner things have happend.... Spose this is a lesson to all... Bakcup...Backup...>Backup.....

Later SKaters

Hey all,

I am having a strange problem.. Can not tell you when this happend but can tell you it is happening..

My site was working fine when I was testing some sales and I noticed that when I ad an item to the shopping basket and then click on checkout the items disappear from the basket and it says that my shopping basket is empty...?

This is after I login as well...

I though it may have somehting to do with ssl or cache but turned all that off and it still does it.  very odd.  Has anyone ever seen this before or can lead me in the right direction.

please visit site to check this phenomenome out....

http://www.docpods.com/onlinestore

:) thnx :-"

Archived