• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

::Wanna review my site??

Brandi Lee

LOL.... B) greate font used for some of your graphic details by the way.....

HOLY MOLY MY EYES ARE BEING BURNED!

No acutally the hot pink works for the site, but it is definitly LOUD. The sites layout(not design) is very stock osC and it's one of the very few that I have seen work that way. I like that you have a picture of your actual store on the home page. That makes the site seem more trustworthy. People are more willing to buy from somewhere that actually has a physical location. My girlfriends friend would love your site, so I'll point her in your direction.

Overall, nicely done. The design works very well with the site name.

osCommerce is a great piece of software with wonderful contributions.

Spend some time in the contribution area. There are a lot of gems there.

I have been running oscommerce for a few months now and really like it. This is my first project using php. Took a few tries to get it, but I think I did allright.

Please gimmie a peek and lemmie know whatcha think.

Hot Threads

Thanks

-b

The text under "Free shipping" in the header's gotta go. It does not fit there and makes it crowded.

Otherwise, sexy. I like it. Clothes looks nice. What brand are those low cut jeans?

We are not that rich to buy cheap things

HOLY MOLY MY EYES ARE BEING BURNED!

No acutally the hot pink works for the site, but it is definitly LOUD.  The sites layout(not design) is very stock osC and it's one of the very few that I have seen work that way.  I like that you have a picture of your actual store on the home page.  That makes the site seem more trustworthy.  People are more willing to buy from somewhere that actually has a physical location.  My girlfriends friend would love your site, so I'll point her in your direction.

Overall, nicely done.  The design works very well with the site name.

Thanks for checkin us out! The colors match my store decor...kinda.

The text under "Free shipping" in the header's gotta go.  It does not fit there and makes it crowded.

Otherwise, sexy.  I like it. Clothes looks nice.  What brand are those low cut jeans?

Yeah, I need to redo that graphic. But, ya know how people are, if you do not spell everything out they just assume(ie: international orders, PO boxes...)

The jeans and some of my other items I get from Brazil. I am working with a manufacturer who makes my designs.

Thanks for looking!

-b

Archived