• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Zones

e-hobbies

Hi there All, I have osc installed, and running, but I was wondering about the zones - I can not see anywhere to set them active. I have downloaded the latest zones, which for New Zealand include some of our regions. I thought that if you have that, then when someone signsup if they select NZ, then they could select the region they are from as well, is this not correct?

http://www.e-hobbies.co.nz is the site, please let me know if there is something else I need to change.

The default code in osCommerce does not present a list of zones until the user types in something and it doesn't match one of the defined zones, or is ambiguous. You may want to try my Country-State Selector contribution which provides the list automatically.

• 2 months later...
Thanks for that, site is really modified, but I will give your addon a go. Thanks for the quick reply.

Hi e-hobbies,

Have you managed to configure your shipping yet? I am based in New Zealand as well and trying to figure a shipping method eg. if user is from christchurch the shipping will be so and so and if auckland shipping fee will be so and so

Archived