• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Oscommerce on my website

Hi I design a website for my self, and I will like to know if I can use OScommerce on my template not the template they give you. If it so I will like to know any tutorial to learn how to do it. Thanks

Hi I design a website for my self, and I will like to know if I can use OScommerce on my template not the template they give you. If it so I will like to know any tutorial to learn how to do it. Thanks

There realy is no easy way. If you use OSC templates then it can become easier. Search for templates on this site and you'll run across many places where you can download osc templates for free.

Templates from template sites are difficult to do but possible.

You would have to cut up each part of the template you have into headers and footers and columns right and left (if you choose to use columns and headers).

Good luck.

The problem is that I have a costumer that want a shopping cart, but he want a shopping cart include in the website design that I create.

Check out the knowledge base, accessible from the documentation button up in the forum header. You should be able to get an initial idea of what it will take to change the look to what you want. You are better off in the long run modifying osc to look like your template, rather than trying to cut up osc to fit it into your template.

Jeremy

I was checking the osc file from the server, and I did tranfer couple of file to my local files. So I can edit, but first I click f12 to preview and dreamweaver ask me that I have to specifide the server so I put php mysql then when I preview in the page said page cannot found.

Archived