• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SQL syntax error 1064

djo

I just installed the Text Options Mod. The problem occurs when I try to remove an item from my shopping cart that uses the text option. I get the error message. Then I can use my browsers back button and the item is removed from my cart, all is well. But until I actually delete from the database, all other attempts to remove and update from shopping cart get the same error. Any ideas?

here is the error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '{15}150{14}178{2}176 and session_id = '31b04ad84d4a34eb44529f95

delete from customers_basket_text_attributes where products_id = 390{15}150{14}178{2}176 and session_id = '31b04ad84d4a34eb44529f95d6ec084b'

[TEP STOP]

Thanks for any help.

It's not MySQL...it's the osCommerce function which is located in includes/functions/general.php and extracts the products_id from one that has attributes (like the one above).

I can't tell you how to fix it since I have no idea what contribution you are using. However, you can find their support thread in the contribution support channel and describe your issue. Also, tell them that it needs to be run through tep_get_prid() to extract the products_id properly.

Bobby

Archived