• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Did FireFox(Mozilla) supports osCommerce

inpreet

Hello All,

Did FireFox(Mozilla) supports osCommerce completely. Is there any part of osCommerce which is not supported by firefox mozilla.

Thanks alot for helping me,

Inpreet Singh

Hello All,

Did FireFox(Mozilla) supports osCommerce completely. Is there any part of osCommerce which is not supported by firefox mozilla.

Inpreet Singh

what do you mean by does Firefox support osCommerce ? Firefox is a browser and you can view and use osCommerce stores using firefox (and all other browsers)

Charles

A kite flies highest AGAINST the wind !

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, a lover in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ WOO HOO!! What a ride!"

Hello All,

Inpreet Singh

I have stopped using firefox because many sites did not seem to work properly including well known banks. So there must be a chance your site will not either

Hello All,

Inpreet Singh

Yes, and no. :thumbsup:

"Buy the ticket, take the ride..." -HST

Archived